Now back blogging in Malaysia, I am writing a mini-blog today.
Honda Customer Service
Hondas are nice cars, but I have learnt to have very low expectations of their customer service in Malaysia.
For example, when my car is serviced:
- I do not get personal service
- I have to wait quite a while to get served when I bring the car in
- I do not get a loan car or even a lift somewhere
- I do not get a proper explanation of what was done, any concerns etc.
- My car is not cleaned inside or washed – in fact it comes back dirtier and I have to vacuum the inside
- I emailed the CEO in KL to complain, but got no reply
- Honda used to post a monthly magazine, but promised to send a present if we subscribed to the online version. We subscribed to the online version, and thus receive an email – but they never sent the present.
Now it is out of warranty I do not have to take it there anymore.