These incidents particularly concern me as I live in Malaysia and sometimes fly on MAS domestically and internationally. That is why it is within the scope of my blog, covering life in Penang, Malaysia. I have stopped planning trips until I can get some sort of understanding of what is happening.
And, answering these questions can help. 1. Who has the means to do this? 2. Who has the motive? Who benefits and who loses? 3. Who had the opportunity?
The Western consensus stories don’t really make sense in terms of those questions, and the multiple anomalies, in my opinion.
As Christine Lagarde (IMF head) said back in January this year, watch out for 7’s. Well, there are 7’s in both of these flights. I am trying to work out if Malaysian Airlines are being targeted, as the chance of two major incidents occurring in four months to the same airline are very small, unless it is deliberate. Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17, a Boeing 777, made its first flight on July 17, 1997, 17 years ago to the day before it crashed. If I want to fly on MAS do I need to understand numerology, on top of all the other factors one considers when booking a flight?
What source(s) can you trust?
I don’t “know” anything. I read the local Malaysian papers, I read papers online in various countries and different languages, and I read “alternative” sites. There are really only a few real journalists I trust, and none of them have been on the ground for either of these flights. The legacy media lies and omits truth, as we all know, so we don’t know if they are telling the truth on any particular occasion or not. And the sources they quote also may lie and dissemble. In the alternative media there are some I consider trustworthy analysts, but others can and do just make up what they will. There is no “authority” we can trust. The Malaysian government for some reason even lied about MH370’s pilots last transmission. Can’t trust them, then. The US government constantly lies to Americans and the world (operation Northwoods is one of the false flag operations they didn’t actually perform and documentation has been declassified; weapons of mass destruction in Iraq); as do any other governments. The new Ukrainian government has been caught lying, the separatists – well, I have no idea, and the Russian government has been trying to avoid being manoeuvred into war, so have a good motive for lying if necessary.
All I want to do here is point out some anomalies in the stories I read about these flights. There is no point providing links as anyone interested can check and see for themselves without any bias I would introduce on top of other influences.
“Flight MH370 was carrying 239 passengers and crew when it disappeared from the radar while flying over South China Sea on March 8 after departing Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Sepang at 12.41 am.
To date, efforts to find the aircraft in waters of western Australia in the South Indian Ocean have been fruitless.” http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2014/07/26/MH370-daughter-sleeps-with-dad-shirt-nightly/
The Star is a Malaysian daily newspaper.
- Seen by villagers in north Malaysia
- Katherine Tee, 41, said she was sailing from Cochin, India towards Phuket, Thailand with her husband Marc Horn, 50, when she saw what looked like a plane on fire crossing the night sky during her lone night watch on March 7-8.
- Seen by islanders in Maldives
- Captain had software on his home flight simulator for Diego Garcia and four other nearby airports
- Rolls Royce can track their engines – “Rolls Royce and Malaysian Airlines are said to have a partnership that requires the engine to transmit live data to its global engine health monitoring center in Derby, UK every 30 minutes. Investigators are said to have used the ACARS information uploaded to the engine maker.”
- No wreckage has been found even though some parts of a plane will naturally float on water
- Passenger phones ringing after disappearance of plane, indicating the phones were near a phone tower
- The Malaysian government lied about the pilot’s final verbal transmission, then changed their statement – why?
- There is on board a device known as the Boeing Uninterruptible Autopilot (Fly-By-Wire remote control) that has supposedly been equipped in all Boeing planes since 1995, making them impossible to manually hijack within the plane but susceptible to remote control by the military, according a flight veteran.”
MH17 was shot down. The consensus by Western media / governments seems to be that the plane was shot down, probably by separatists, and possibly by mistake.
- Air Traffic Control in the area was taken over by the military
- MH17 was diverted 200m north to the danger zone from previous path by Air Traffic Control
- This diversion was blamed on weather, but there were no weather problems to avoid
- BUK blamed, but needs 17 highly trained men to operate
- Separatists deny possessing any BUK
- Separatists and Russians blamed immediately by US – before they had evidence – they still don’t have evidence that we know of
- Gaza attack began almost immediately after
- Satellites watch region and would show rocket launch – so it should be easy to show if true
- Russia released all data Monday after for examination
- Ukraine & US have NOT released data
- 108 AIDS researchers reported on the plane – now is six
- MH17 shadowed by two Ukrainian jet fighters – according to local villagers
- Radar data released by Russia seems to show Ukranian SU27 fighter (s) following MH17 just before it went down
- The time stamp on video showing militants shot down plane was for the day before – made in advance
- Ron Paul questions – as below
- Brand new passports and undamaged items found amongst wreckage from an exploded and burnt plane
- The video the government released which purportedly showed a Russian Buk missile battery with at least one missile missing moving in the direction of Russia from rebel-held territory. Unfortunately for Kiev, the videos have been examined by many familiar with the region and exposed as distortions insofar as they actually show the Buk systems in Kiev-controlled territory, not rebel areas as Poroshenko & Co. have alleged.
- Additionally, one must examine the claims made and repeated ad nauseam by Kiev that it had no military aircraft in the skies when MH17 was shot down.
- Bodies of long dead people fell from the sky according to villagers and separatists
- There was a military exercise in the area – just like in 9-11 in New York, 7-7 in London and other incidents
- Security at Schiphol is handled by an Israeli company (ICTS) – as it was for 9-11 airports etc.
- And the latest I have read (30/07/2014) – German pilot-cum-air technology expert Peter Haisenko (http://www.anderweltonline.com/wissenschaft-und-technik/luftfahrt-2014/schockierende-analyse-zum-abschuss-der-malaysian-mh-017/) says the photo of the remains of the front of the plane / cockpit shows 30MM bullet holes having being shot into the cockpit. The article is in German, but you can use Google Translate, and also download the photo to see for yourself what he is talking about. Or an English article, based on the German one – http://investmentwatchblog.com/new-mh17-sensation-german-experts-point-finger-at-ukrainian-air-force-jets/
What Ron Paul, a retired congressman and one of the few worth anything, posted on his site: http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2014/july/20/what-the-media-won%E2%80%99t-report-about-malaysian-airlines-flight-mh17.aspx
They will not report that the Ukrainian government has much to gain by pinning the attack on Russia, and that the Ukrainian prime minister has already expressed his pleasure that Russia is being blamed for the attack.
They will not report that the missile that apparently shot down the plane was from a sophisticated surface-to-air missile system that requires a good deal of training that the separatists do not have.
They will not report that the separatists in eastern Ukraine have inflicted considerable losses on the Ukrainian government in the week before the plane was downed.
They will not report how similar this is to last summer’s US claim that the Assad government in Syria had used poison gas against civilians in Ghouta. Assad was also gaining the upper hand in his struggle with US-backed rebels and the US claimed that the attack came from Syrian government positions. Then, US claims led us to the brink of another war in the Middle East. At the last minute public opposition forced Obama to back down – and we have learned since then that US claims about the gas attack were false.
Of course it is entirely possible that the Obama administration and the US media has it right this time, and Russia or the separatists in eastern Ukraine either purposely or inadvertently shot down this aircraft. The real point is, it’s very difficult to get accurate information so everybody engages in propaganda. At this point it would be unwise to say the Russians did it, the Ukrainian government did it, or the rebels did it. Is it so hard to simply demand a real investigation?